Swift Charities Community Grants Fund
- Step 1: The Swift employee (or Swift Representative) identifies a worthy charitable organization in their community that they have been involved with or have been introduced to.
- Step 2: The Swift Representative prints the appropriate Community Grant Application:
- Step 3: The Swift employee completes the cover form and provides the Community Organization Representative with the rest of the application that is required to apply for a Swift Charities Community Grant.
- Step 4: The Community Organization Representative completes their portion of the application before returning it to the Swift Representative.
- Step 5: The Swift Representative submits the entire application to Swift Charities in Phoenix for review.
- Step 6: The Community Grants Review Committee reviews complete applications and makes the final outcome determination.
- Step 7: The Corporate Review Committee sends notification letters to Swift and Organization Representatives informing them of the determination outcome and funds will be sent to the approved organizations at that time.
Time Restrictions for Community Grants:
Applications are due at the corporate office by the following dates:
- 1st of March (announced by April 1st)
- 1st of June (announced by July 1st)
- 1st of September (announced by October 1st)
- 1st of December (announced by January 1st)
Making life better in the communities where we live and work is important to us at Swift Transportation. Swift Charities encourages Swift employees to be active volunteers in their communities and recommend worthy nonprofit organizations that would benefit from a Swift Charities grant.