Delivering a Better Life in the communities where we live and work is an important component of Swift Charities. Swift employees are encouraged to engage in volunteer opportunities when time permits and then recommend worthy nonprofit (tax exempt) organizations for grants that will have a positive impact in their communities.
Community Grant requests are reviewed monthly by a volunteer committee. The Review Committee bases the approval of these requests and the grant amount by the information received.
How to apply for a Community Grant
- Employee must complete and submit the online grant request form.
Community Grant Request Form
- After submitting the online request form, the Swift employee coordinates with their contact person at the community organization to gather the following information:
- A brief project summary explaining the need for this grant.
- Any printed materials, internet sites, pictures, endorsements etc. that will help illustrate the scope of charitable intentions related to this grant.
- The organization's letter of determination from the IRS that indicates their tax exempt status.
- The organization's IRS Form 990 from the previous year.
- Any other information that you feel will represent the impact this grant will have on your community.
- The additional information required in Step 2 needs to be mailed to:
Attn: Community Grants
P.O. Box 29243
Phoenix, AZ 85038
Please Note: The grant request is not complete and can not be reviewed until all information in Steps 1 and 2 are received.
- Completed grant requests are then reviewed and a determination is made by a volunteer committee. Community Grant Review Committee Meetings are held monthly.